Second speaker connects to Logitech Rally for clear, rich sound
Add a second speaker to Logitech Rally to fill large rooms with clear audio. With RightSoundT technologies that virtually eliminate distortion, clipping, and vibration, Rally Speaker makes speech easy to understand while maintaining comfortable volume levels throughout the room.
- Rally Speaker with 9.6 ft (2.95m) Mini XLR cable (supports customer-supplied extension cables up to 9.8 ft (3m)
- Front of Room Audio : Rally Speakers are designed for placement at the front of the room.
Voices come from where you intuitively expect to hear them—so conversations feel natural and lifelike.
- Anti-Vibration Enclosure : A patent-pending suspension system isolates vibration to prevent camera shake so that images remain clear and steady, even at high volume levels and when zoomed in.
- Comfortable Volume : With sound coming from two speakers rather than one, voices carry throughout the room at a moderate volume level.
- Logitech RightSound : RightSound technologies in Rally Speaker deliver full-range audio
throughout meeting rooms while preserving mic pod sensitivity and echo cancellation performance.
- Logitech Rally system with one speaker
- Maximum speakers per system: 2
- High-performance 3” (76mm) driver with rare-earth magnet
- Patent-pending suspension system eliminates vibration-induced camera shake and audio interference
- Mini XLR cable connects to Rally Display Hub for both signal and power
- Speaker volume 95dB SPL @1W, 100dB SPL @7.5W, both +/-2dB at ½ meter
- Distortion: 200Hz–300Hz < 2.5%, 300Hz–10kHz < email@example.comW
- Speaker sampling rate: 48 kHz
- Height x Width x Depth: 4.05 in (103 mm) x 17.67 in (449 mm) x 3.15 in (80mm)