The Jabra EVOLVE 40 UC Mono is a professional headset designed to improve concentration and conversations. Premium noise-canceling technology gives you peace to work in the noisy, open office effectively creating a concentration zone around you, so you can stay focused on the job. The speakers are built for style and comfort with leatherette ear cushions, and are specifically designed to reduce office noise. The concentration zone is completed with a busy-light indicator that signals user availability to colleagues.
- 3.5 mm Jack
- This device is connected via USB
- Frequency Response: Wideband|Hifi
- Frequency Response describes the range of frequencies a speaker
can produce, measured in Hertz
- Digital Signal Processing: Yes
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes
your voice and music and suppresses echoes
- Microphone Type: Noise cancel
- Enhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)
- Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to
a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
- Mute function: Yes
- Mute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly
on the device
- Wearing Style: Headband
- A headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
- Ear Cushion Type: Leatherette L
- Large (L) leatherette ear cushions
- Certification and Standards
- Certifications: Microsoft