USB Type C Testing Meter Current / Voltage (20V/5A max.) Accurate and versatile solution for testing voltage and current on USB-C interfaces and devices
- Measure the input current (A) of your USB-C connector
- Measure the voltage (V) of the power source connected to your USB-C device
- Measure the power consumption of your USB-C device over time (mAh)
- Supports data transfer
- Displays the current flow direction
- Charge your USB-C device while monitoring the power supply
The USB-C Power Monitor is simply connected between a USB-C port (for example, a laptop/PC, power supply, USB charger, power bank, etc.) and the device to be checked. The illuminated display shows simultaneously volts, amps and the added current in milliampere-hours. With the versatile USB-C Power Monitor, measure e.g. the actual capacity of your power banks, check the function of USB power supply units, detect sources of error when supplying external USB devices (e.g. external hard disk cases), test USB cables for their suitability as charging cables, or monitor your own projects for desired functions. The data lines are looped through and any connected USB-C device (e.g. USB-C hub/adapter) can be operated normally and the readings are recorded under normal operating conditions. The power supply is via the USB-C connector, with no additional batteries or a power source required.